When giving credit card information, data is transferred through public network in protected (encrypted) form by using state of art SSl protocol and PKI system encryption technology. Safety of data is guaranteed by payment cards processor ChipCard a.d. Beograd, on which pages is complete payment process done. At no point is data about credit card available to our system.
All payment will be done suing our local currency, Republic of Serbia dinar (RSD). For informational display of price in other currencies, currency conversion course is used. Amount for which your card will be charged will be shown in your local currency through conversion course used by credit card organizations, which is unknown to us at the moment of transaction. As a result of this, there is a possibility of slight difference from original price on our website.
After your online purchase through our website or www.tickets.rs you will get your ticket no later than 24 hours via email.
Your ticket is valid for up to one year after the date of purchase. Tandem jumps are being performed on the weekends, and you will have to sign up on Thursday before the weekend you want to make your jump from 10:00 to 22:00h by calling +381 60 029 2012 or via our official email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified about the date and time of your tandem jump on Friday before the weekend you choose.
- Person participating in tandem jump must be at least 14 years old. Presence of at least one parent of care taker is mandatory for minors.
- Maximum body weight is 120kg, but the standard prices apply only to persons up to 100kg. Every kg above 100kg is charged extra 3 euros per kilogram, and is paid on the spot the day you are to perform your tandem jump.
- No medical exam is needed for tandem jumps.
There are certain conditions that can stop you from performing tandem jump, like epilepsy, head trauma, frequent loss of consciousness, high blood pressure, heart of lung disease, diabetes and mental health issues. If you are suffering from any of these conditions, please consult with your doctor and bring us signed claim that you are capable of performing a tandem jump. For safety reasons, your tandem instructor has final decision about your capability to make a jump.
By Law, buyer can request money back within 14 days from the day of purchase, without citing reason, and without any extra charge. After 14 days from the date of purchase, no money back is possible. If you use your ticket no money back is possible.
You can prolong your tandem jump ticket availability for one year more by paying another 50% of the current jump ticket price at the date of prolonging. You can prolong your ticket only once, so it needs to be done before the expiration date.
- After the date of expiration written on the ticket, your ticket cannot be used.
- You can cancel your application for the tandem jump no less than 24h, otherwise you will not be able to use it.
- Your tandem jump ticket is valid for one jump only. After using your ticket you cannot use it anymore.
- If you show up at the required date and time and for any reason you decide not to jump, your ticket is expiring automatically and cannot be used anymore.
- After you sign up and confirm your jump date, and you fail to show up for any reason, your ticket is expiring automatically and cannot be used anymore.
- After the airplane you are in takes off, if you decide not to jump, your ticket is expiring automatically and cannot be used anymore.
- You can cancel the date of your tandem jump no more than 24h, otherwise your ticket will expire and cannot be used anymore.
- Skydive Belgrade can cancel the date of your jump in case of bad weather (too much clouds, fog, rain, snow, strong winds, flooded runway and so on). In this case you can sign up again during the period for which your ticket is valid.
- Skydive Belgrade can cancel the date of your jump in case of unpredicted technical issues. In this case you can sign up again during the period for which your ticket is valid.
- Skydive Belgrade can cancel the date of your jump in case of military, police of political activities that require taking up airspace above the dropzone on which your jump is supposed to be performed. ). In this case you can sign up again during the period for which your ticket is valid.
- In every case where Skydive Belgrade is cancelling your jump on the day of expiration of your ticket, your ticket will automatically be prolonged to the next available date.